If you are a student or staff member of LSCA and would like to share some news or promote a public facing event, please contact LSCA Creative Engagement Producer Rachel Baynton with the following listings information:
Please send the following 2-3 weeks in advance of your event where possible, to ensure it gets out in time.
- Title of Event
- Date of Event
- Ticket Prices
- Intended Audience (i.e. Families, Young Audiences, Suitable for All etc)
- Key Words (you could include genre, artforms, themes, current topics etc)
- Age Recommendation (if necessary)
- Copy or Blurb – approx. 100-200 words
- Contact or Box Office Details
- Please also send a jpeg image – minimum 1200px wide by 630px high at 300dpi.
- You should include any appropriate photographer/artist credits
- Images of your actual artwork or performance are often much more engaging than an image of your poster or flyer. If you have both feel free to send both.
- If you don’t have an image, please search online for a suitable ‘copyright free’ or ‘Creative Commons’ stock image that it is indicative of your work.
- Accessibility: Please include an ALT Text description of your image, along with any text or writing it might contain. Good guidance on why and how you should write an ALT text description is available here. [website]
- Please send a short press release which includes any relevant details, links or listings information (detailed above), and ideally a quote from a named source.
- Please also include an image – minimum 1200px wide by 630px high at 300dpi. Images of your actual artwork or performance are often much more engaging than an image of your poster or flyer. If you have both feel free to send both. See above for accessibility requirements.
We can also promote your news/event through our social media where appropriate, and are happy to discuss wider regional and national promotion. Please get in touch via the email above.